Sunday, November 1, 2009

Half Way There

It's officially November and I am half way through the semester. Can you believe that? I have gone from switching my major at Miami to transferring to an entirely different/better school. This large step in my life was a big one and I didn't know how it was going to turn out. Although I miss my friends at Miami it was time to move on. Growing up I moved about every 2-ish years. I was at Miami for 3 and I was past due for a new adventure. So the overall outcome..... drum roll please......

I LOVE IT HERE!!!!

Yes it's true. I feel as if this new adventure was my best yet. For once I get excited to go to classes [except for speech]. I mean who doesn't want to go to class and design book covers or play with Photoshop? The people here are really down to earth and fun. I have many awesome friends at Miami and have made many new friends here. I can't wait for the day when my two sets of friends meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment