Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Trip to San Diego


I know these pictures are long over due. These are some highlights from my trip. Enjoy!



This was at Pacific Beach. We rented bikes and road the shore way. It was my favorite day.


Awesome squirrel we found when we were at an art village. He didnt like us taking pictures.





At the San Diego Zoo. I was trampled by an elephant. It was a sad day....
I am healing up great. ;)


This was where we stayed the whole week in California. It was right in the down town heart of San Diego. It was really pretty and the rooms were very clean and nice.


Greg and I on the boat to the beach. I bought my hat in San Diego, I liked it.


At the beach! We loved the beach. We went to 3 different beaches while we were on vacation.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment